TerraMUDX [tMUX] User Community Forum Index

<  Bugs and fixlist  ~  Clerics

Bang
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Explorer Joined: 09 May 2008 Posts: 10 Location: Hacking your computers main frame.
well i was sneaking around with my assassin. and i accidentally hid my cleric and tried to sneak with it. well it worked and i thought it a bit weird as when i typed: help cleric it did not show as an ablility like theifs and assassins. i think it should be fixed cause it sorta gets confusing. Laughing
Mazil
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Member Joined: 02 Dec 2007 Posts: 305 Location: In my fishtank
how dare you, why would you want it fixed:

actually, all classes can do it, but its just far more effective on the regular three clasees.

Its kinda like searching and rangers, they get it right first time every time, but other classes can only be proficient with copious amounts of piety.

and why is it confusing?
mamba
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Member Joined: 02 Dec 2007 Posts: 114 Location: the real world
All classes can hide and sneak into rooms, however only rangers, assassins and thieves will sneak into the room and remain hidden. If you sneak successfully with any other class (it not saying you failed to sneak) you wont be hidden when you enter the room. I'm pretty sure monk can sneak like a ranger/assassin/thief also.
Bang
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quote
Explorer Joined: 09 May 2008 Posts: 10 Location: Hacking your computers main frame.
soz i didnt know that all these classes could sneak. it was only clear in my tiny head that rangers assassins and thiefs could as that is what it said. i believe that this may also be a bit confusing for newbs.
wonko
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 02 Dec 2007 Posts: 220 Location: ...somewhere outside the asylum
help file annotated to save confusion