TerraMUDX [tMUX] User Community Forum Index

<  Competitions  ~  Turf War

Ferni
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quote
Member Joined: 05 Dec 2007 Posts: 230
Just something to make the place lively again. Its been dead for months... years even.

On Friday 14 Jan or 21st or anytime beyond Tues 18th Jan if this is too short notice we should do a old fashioned turf war (thats westside vs. eastside). Come as your main character and if numbers are uneven change to your other character on a opposite alliance if possible. This is kinda like a terrawar but it is in teams and i want to give the alliances a meaning. Right now its just if you want more money, or a extra point of damage, or exp killing good or bad monsters. Scores will be tallied as accurately as i can. And the winner gets fame and glory as far as i know... It would be great if people could return weapons from their victims to the rightful owner. Sickbay or any other fast heal room is _out of bounds_ i dont want to see people just camping in sickbay or hiding outside ready to back stab the shizz out of someone. I'd rather the battle around the primary quad.
Ferni
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quote
Member Joined: 05 Dec 2007 Posts: 230
Or there are plently of good suggestions for player events. Maybe we could do one of them this friday. That is the ones that are possible right now... there might not be any.