TerraMUDX [tMUX] User Community Forum Index

<  Bugs and fixlist  ~  Code Changes

wonko
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 02 Dec 2007 Posts: 220 Location: ...somewhere outside the asylum
I will add a section here on code changes made - some are significant, others not. Much is already heralded in the TMUX Times [the in-game news]
  • Clairvoyance spell no longer succeeds on FUGITIVE flagged players. REASON: To level the playing field in a fugitive hunt so ALL players have similar chances of finding the fugi [in past, experienced players clair the fugi and kill them outright, seems fugi hunts are more fun than punishment so the change is inline so we can take nominations for who is "up" in "hide and seek out and destroy"

wonko
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:47 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 02 Dec 2007 Posts: 220 Location: ...somewhere outside the asylum
I have re-instated the KILL command - it works again but is not the advertised command for attack.

wonko
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quote
Noob code changes HAD been in place for over a year, complaining about them now is ... interesting.

Some noob code modifications (not all, I care about noobs) have been revoked given it has been pointed out we rarely have any noobs.

if((mrand(1,20) >= n) || ((ply_ptr->level < 2) && (ply_ptr->experience < 250)))

which, in human means: based on a random number (as it ALWAYS was) or (if you are a level 1 player with less than 250 xp) <- the only mod