189: Roller

Posted by wonko on July 8, 2011 in vehicle |

Now in posh car circles, a Rolls Royce is called a “Roller” – how do I know this? Well, I don’t, but that is what it is called on the telly. I am going driving today, so thought I would do it in style (at least in my head): A tortured and fiddly design that […]

Tags: , ,

Copyright © 2011-2018 Setting the Crease All rights reserved.
This site is using the Desk Mess Mirrored theme, v2.5, from BuyNowShop.com.