The inside has 10 heptagons and hexagon spacers, the outer rim has 10 pentagons with hexagon spacers and the rest of the shapes are hexagons.
I had 6 colours (about 555 units all up, wish I could remember counting them – I remember I also had a pile left over and used them for other projects), and mistakenly cut 4 squares per A4 sheet – mistake because the resultant unit ended up being waaaaay too big as I discovered later in the fold. I resolved to not repeat colours within any hexagon, to leave out a colour for each pentagon and to duplicate one colour on opposite edges of each heptagon.
To my amazement, eventually this OCD colour distribution worked (not without a lot of swearing, dismantling and re-arranging clashes) but it stands as a testament to persistence, lunacy and bloody mindedness.
There is a lot to like about this shape – if I had the patience to fold it again, I would do it much smaller and maybe monochrome because, quite honestly, mixing up the colours did my head in. “It could be a blue or an orange, but it cannot be orange because of the adjacent pentagon and it cannot be blue because of the blue next to it in the adjacent hexagon … so move the blue, swap it with a yellow, introduce a green and … aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!”
The Phizz unit is amazingly flexible, has two tabs but the possibility of 6 pockets+ meaning lots of different shapes are possible with it. If you remember I made a stellated icosahedron as well as my pastoral care group made a woven dodecahedron from them as well.